Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rainbow Boa


Rainbow Boa
Rainbow Boa

Rainbow Boa

Rainbow Boa

Rainbow Boa

Rainbow Boa



Rainbow boa it is the snake that is under the Boidae or Boa family, named like this becasue it's motif and style are absolutely beautiful and awesome just like rainbow, rich of colors.

Rainbow boa or Epicrates cenchria is a boa species that is found in Central and South America. Common names include the rainbow boa, and slender boa. A terrestrial species, it is known for its attractive iridescent sheen. Nine subspecies are currently recognized, including the nominate subspecies described here.

Rainbow boa is so beautiful snake and I guess it has high price and expensive for sale, I bet you will like this snake, although boa is not venomous snake it's size is big, bigger than other snakes, I wish I had this Rainbow boa's baby and I breed it as a pet. Rainbow boa has much sub species they are Argentine rainbow boa, Caatinga rainbow boa, Brazilian rainbow boa, Paraguayan rainbow boa, Peruvian rainbow boa, Colombian rainbow boa and more.



My Ping in TotalPing.com